Ranging from 1,500 Lbs. to 200 tons, RAM offers Lifting and Pulling Equipment for all applications.
RAM began business in 1972 as a manufacturer of air tools and overhead hoists. The current owners acquired RAM in 1988 and began converting the company to a manufacturer of winches, hoists and custom handling systems.
- RAM currently offers standard packaged air winches up to 45,000 lbs. and custom equipment to 200 tons of line pull.
- RAM manufactures a complete line of radial piston air motors from 9.4 to 40 horse power.
- RAM also manufactures hydraulic and electric winches for various standard and custom applications.
- RAM offers Chain Hoist based Blow-Out Preventer Handling in both new and re-manufactured variants.
- RAM provides packaged Air and Nitrogen Compression Skids for Drilling and Production applications.
- RAM offers a complete line of OEM and currently manufacture “KLONE” parts with state of the art production technology for IR, JOY and BEEBE Air Winches
Our Facility is located in Houston, TX. USA
Our 7 + Acre, Full Service Industry Complex is 37,000 square feet and located in Northwest Houston, just minutes from IAH, Bush International Airport.
All Operations, Fabrication, Welding, and a 25,000 square foot Assembly Area with two 5 ton overhead bridge cranes, twelve 2 ton Jib Cranes are indoors.
RAM’s 7,500 square foot General Warehouse, QA/QC and Sequestered Inventory is adjacent to our 6,500 square foot, two story Headquarters building.
Our modern outdoor and crane accessible, Live Load Testing Station is under cover allows for both static and dynamic load testing.
RAM’s development of our own proprietary ISO 9000 equivalent Quality Process is routinely audited by our customers and has been found to meet or exceed all standards for Engineered Product development and manufacturing, positive material identification and material traceability, blasting and painting as well as documentation control.
RAM’s service technicians travel worldwide and are highly experienced as well as full qualified for Offshore Service locally in the Gulf of Mexico and International areas of operation.